1 .Power line construction from 240V to 66000V with Kenya Power and Lightning Company being our main client in Kenya.
2 .Installation of industrial, commercial and domestic equipment/machines, switch-gear and control systems.
3 .Installation and maintenance of specialist petroleum equipment such as fuel pumps, flame proof and explosion proof fittings, etc.
4. Installation of electrical equipment such as generators, pumps, motors, heating equipment, etc.
5. Commercial and domestic lighting and power systems.
6. Street lighting, garden/environmental lighting, flood lighting installations, etc.
7. Overhead and Underground power reticulation systems.
8. Structured- cabling, computer networking, hardware and software installations for both LAN and WAN applications.
9. Installation of power factor correction equipment.
10. Installation of fire alarm systems and burglar alarm systems.
11. Telephone cabling and equipment installations.
12. Instrumentation, telemetry and control systems.
13. Electrical and Compressed air systems.
14. Energy management systems and renewable energy installations.
15. Refrigeration and air conditioning systems ; Lighting, grounding and surge protection systems.
16. Airfield lighting, en-route and terminal air navigation facilities.
17. Maintenance works in domestic, commercial and industrial installations.
18. Design of electrical, electronics and tele-communication systems & site construction and supervision.
19. Preparation of material specifications, and bills of quantities.
HSE - Health Safety and Environment Policy in Projects
We have been successfully involved in various projects for major manufacturing and service industries in expansion exercises as well as routine maintenance works.These include; Kenya Power and lighting Company, Mumias Sugar Company, Rural Electrification Authority, Kenya Planters Co-op Union, Kenya Local Government Seperannuation Fund, Longhorn Kenya ltd,Industrial Development Bank, etc.
It is also worthwhile to note that we have been carrying out power line construction and maintenance works from 0.24KV to 66KV for Kenya Power and Lightning Company since the year 2004 and Rural Electrification Authority since 2008. Currently we have 8 major running power line consruction projects with KPLC and REA across the country whose total length is 150 km. Mumias Sugar Company have contracted us as their electrical engineering contractors for their expansive factory and domestic electrical installations and maintenance
. Read our Health Safety and Environment Policy Below